Stylish vicky

Hello...
This is Vicky professional women's Hair Stylish  for Weddings, Marriage, Reception, Birthday parties and more Events  my aim is to make Beautiful  everyone to  find Beautiful world at women's faces Because "Beauty without expression is boring" is my policy. I believe "The most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart ".


My working Photos: 

TV Adds




TV Shows
 

                                 













































Latest Outdoor shoot

 with Tribals


Here is the Vicky it is an Outdoor shooting in Araku valley, this is on work images I would like to share with you if you want to contact me
you can! for any shows, ads, weddings and other parties for more updates please follow us on Instagram, Facebook feel free to contact us
any event we can provide you the best equipment with great work and we have 5 years' experience. Now we are the best hairstyler in Hyderabad you can visit our pages like related images and others.

Comments

Post a Comment